This was in my devotional this morning and it was just so good-so I had to share. Also, this week I am focusing on the material things that I have and praising God for them. I started making a list today and WOW, I am overwhelmed with gratitude. I have my list at the bottom of this post.
Also-I want you all to know, I really appreciate all your comments lately. They have been so encouraging to me! I love you all dearly 🙂
In faith, I know these things to be true:
- God is full of love and grace, and he fills me with his love and grace.
- God’s work within me is to clear a channel for his love and grace to flow through me into the lives of anyone and everyone I meet.
- I may not be there yet, but I am “confident of this, that he who began a good work in [me] will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus” (Philippians 1:6 NIV).
- And I know “God is able to make all grace abound [in me], so that in all things at all times, having all that [I] need, [I] will abound in every good work” (2 Corinthians 9:8 NIV).
- He will make my joy complete because I no longer live in darkness, but I now live in the truth and have fellowship with God (1 John 1:4; 1 John 1:6).
- Through the “Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit,” I am, at all times, filled with grace, mercy, and peace (2 Corinthians 13:14 NIV).
- This is what I believe to be true and I will walk accordingly, allowing God to do his work in me from the inside out. Father, make it so. I believe; help my unbelief.
Praise God for the materials he has provided for me:
- a house
- air conditioning/heat
- a car
- a job
- money in the bank
- 2 computers in our home
- furniture that matches in our bedroom
- decorations on the walls in our house
- a phone (cell and home)
- food in the fridge
- books to read and increase my knowledge
- a wonderful church to go to
- shoes (more than one pair)
- running water in our home
And I could just keep on listing and listing….praise be to YOU God!
***One more thing to add, I finally finished my wedding scrapbook!!!! Yes I know 2 years and 4 months later, but hey better late than never :)****