I had another awesome devotion time this morning. The last few days have been about how God knows everything about you. I really enjoyed the end of the devotional so I thought I would share. Enjoy and have a blessed weekend….
Have you been acting as if God is totally unaware of your life in any of these five areas?
· God know your faults and failures, but he still loves you unconditionally.
· God knows your feelings and frustrations, and he sees your hurt more than anyone else can.
· God knows your future, so he can tell what you need to know.
· God knows your fears, and he wants you to hand your worries over to him.
· God knows your faithfulness because he sees every good thing you do.
The fact that God knows everything is a tremendous motivator for me to live a godly life. I realize that nothing in my life is in secret; nothing I face will hinder his ability to help me; nothing that is to come will catch him by surprise; nothing I fear will be too big for God’s strength; and nothing I do in his name is ever done in vain.
God says, “I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for” (Jeremiah 29:11 MSG).