Well, this week I finally finished up full term. So I am ready for baby when baby is ready. And at the most, that’s only 2 more weeks til the due date! Today marks the first day of week 38.
I am getting very excited. I took a picture of myself today and cannot believe how much different I look from when I was pregnant with Finn.
I’ve said it a million times – these pregnancies were very different.
Can’t wait to find out who’s being doing flips in my belly soon!!! Here’s comparison pictures….
If you’d like to join us in praying for the upcoming events. Here is what we are praying…
- That Selah/Micah will come in God’s timing
- That I will have an easy (hopefully quick) delivery and Selah/Micah will be healthy
- That Selah/Micah will be a great eater and sleeper
- That Finn will transition well
- That G and I will do a good job of making the transition for Finn
- Most of all – we are praying that we glorify God in the hospital. Praying that our light shines for Him!
So…what’s your vote???!?!?! BOY OR GIRL!!!!