So I have a new favorite side dish. You can make it with all types of veggies. So I just had to share…ENJOY!
- A dash of olive oil
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons of minced garlic
- Vegetable of your choice (green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, etc)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a pan with aluminum foil.
- Spread out the vegetable on the pan.
- Cover in olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Mix around and then put in oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until you get the roasted, brown look.
And that’s it – it’s so easy. And it’s so delicious. You’re welcome.