I’m starting this week with a thankful list. I have so much to be grateful for!
May 13, 2013
Put down roots right where you are and be content in the present regardless of where God might take you in the future.
14. Both sides of my family getting along and actually enjoying being together
15. A husband who treats each celebration in May as a separate event so they are all special (my birthday, Selah’s birthday, mother’s day, our anniversary)
16. A sweet son who continually told me “Happy Mother’s Day” yesterday
17. A beautifully landscaped back yard that we can enjoy
18. Gorgeous weather – blue skies, breeze, sunshine
19. New friends
20. Spring cleaning and giving to others
21. Learning something new from my pastor
22. Ibuprofen to keep the birthday girl’s fever down
23. New delicious recipes
24. A camera to catch great memories
25. Prayer groups
26. A wise mentor who always fills me up